We have something to admit. We love dad jokes. Really. Not the witty, highbrow snaps that have the most cultured of friends praising your intellect. Nope, proper, terrible dad jokes. So to celebrate us coming out the joke closet we’ve put together a little list of our absolute favourite cringey crackers.
1. The shovel was a groundbreaking invention…
2. Want to hear my pizza joke? Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
3. Tell you my chimney joke? Got stacks of them. First one’s on the house.
4. What’s brown and sticky? A stick.
5. ‘I stand corrected,’ said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.
6. I’ve eaten too much Middle Eastern food, I feel really falafel now.
7. Do you want to hear a word I just made up? Plagiarism.
8. Did you hear the rumour about Cadbury’s bringing out an oriental chocolate bar? Could be a Chinese Wispa…
9. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday? Aye matey.
10. How does the moon cut his hair? Eclipse it.