Get ready to resource yourself! In this workshop we’ll explore the basics of wellbeing Antidote style. Maria will look at 5 key actions we can take to help balance our ‘wellbeing seesaw’.
We’ll play games and activities together, so plan to…
2. Be active
3. Take notice
4. Keep learning
Maria is a Wellbeing, Leadership and Business Growth coach, mentor and facilitator and a long term member of the Antidote community. She’s worked with Senior Leaders in schools and businesses to help them develop their team and/or manage their wellbeing. For over 15 years she was MD and co-founder of two educational companies, creating award-winning resources The Story Spinner and Striver and training for schools.
– Have paper and pens ready.
– Make sure you’re comfy and have a drink to stay hydrated.
– Familiarise yourself with Zoom.
– Sign in at 7.15pm.
– The workshop starts at 7.30pm. Please be on time so you don’t miss out.
– The workshop runs until 8.30pm
The Zoom login details are listed below.
Give us a shout if you have any questions.
See you on Thursday!!!
Team Antidote 🌈